Current Status: OPEN
(1-2 slots left available for December/January then closed)
Commission requests are selected, and are not chosen by first come, first served basis.
For commercial commissions, please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with any proposals and queries. Information regarding, scope, timeline, and budget are required. Commercial rates are variable and differ to the rates for personal commissions.
Personal commissions are priced based on what you need, but as a starting point here is a range of what I offer:
+$25 to $150 depending on complexity
You may however, need something that doesn’t fit neatly inside any of the options above.
If you have an idea you believe in and feel strongly about, please send it through alongside details and references. I’m happy to discuss what you need, what I can offer, and more about my process while working with you.
Terms of Service
By commissioning me you are agreeing to the terms outlined below. Please read this section carefully.
- Commission prices listed are for personal use only. Unless discussed otherwise, no commercial usage, alterations, modifications, distributions, or production of merchandise for sales or profit is allowed of my work. Prints made for personal use are allowed. Usage as icons, headers, etc. in a non-commercial format is allowed.
- I reserve the right to post commissioned work to my social media and use it for self-promotion. This includes the right to livestream the process. Private commissions may be negotiated at a higher fee.
- All prices are in USD. Payment will be made via invoice and must be received in full before any commission work begins. Split payments can be negotiated as an alternative.
- No refunds are allowed once payments are received. If work has begun upon being accepted, the commission is non-refundable.
- Generally commissions may take between 2-8 weeks depending on my schedule and the complexity of the work. You will receive the final piece via Google Drive as full resolution digital files.
- I reserve all rights to the work I produce for commissions. This includes copyright, and the right to distribute, reproduce, copy and/or use the work for sales or self-promotion.
- You may share the commissioned work online publicly, but credit to my social media must be included.
- Commissions are for illustrative work only, and does not include design work. If you do not have existing artwork of the character, or are unable to provide sufficient photo/image references, this will incur a separate design fee.
- The prices listed above are indicative only and are subject to increase depending on the complexity and scope of the commission. Complex conditions may include, but are not limited to: detailed designs, accessories, ornamentation, etc.
- Following an initial sketch, progress updates will be provided during production. One revision may be requested within reason. Major revisions, and any further revisions will be charged at an additional hourly billing rate.