Current Status: OPEN – By application only.
Thank you for your interest.
For commercial commissions, please contact me directly at email@example.com with any proposals and queries. Information regarding, scope, timeline, and budget will assist discussions greatly. Commercial rates are variable and differ to the rates for personal commissions.
For personal commissions, I work with you to create a compelling artwork that communicates what you care about. Each of my illustrations are priced based on what you need, but as a starting point here is a range of what I offer:
– Solid Colour/None: Free (Default)
– Simple/Graphic/Abstract: $50+ USD
– Environment: $150+ USD
You may however, need something that doesn’t fit neatly inside any of the options above. Let’s talk.
If you have an idea you believe in and feel strongly about, please feel free to send it through alongside details and references. I’m happy to discuss what you need, what I can offer, and more about my process for working with you to bring your ideas to life.
Terms of Service
By commissioning me you are agreeing to the terms outlined below. Please read this section carefully.
- Commission prices listed are for personal use only. Unless discussed otherwise, no commercial usage, alterations, or distributions as merchandise for sales or profit is allowed of my work. Prints made for personal use are allowed. Usage as icons, headers, etc. in a non-commercial format is allowed.
- I reserve the right to post commissioned work to my social media and use it for self-promotion. This includes the right to livestream the process. Private commissions may be negotiated at a higher fee.
- All prices are in USD. Payment will be made via invoice through PayPal and must be received in full before any commission work begins.
- Full refunds are allowed if no work has been started. If work has begun upon being accepted, the commission is non-refundable.
- Generally commissions will take 1-4 weeks depending on my schedule and the complexity of the work. You will receive the final piece via Google Drive as full resolution digital files.
- I reserve all rights to the work I produce for commissions. This includes copyright, and the right to distribute, reproduce, copy and/or use the work for sales or self-promotion. Merchandise of any original character artworks will not be produced.
- You may share the commissioned work online publicly, but credit to my social media must be included.
- I reserve the right to decline a commission for any reason.
- Commissions are for illustrative work only, and does not include design work. If you do not have existing artwork of the character, or are unable to provide sufficient photo/image references, this will incur a separate design fee.
- The prices listed above are indicative only and are subject to increase depending on the complexity and scope of the commission. Complex conditions may include, but are not limited to: detailed designs, accessories, ornamentation, etc.
- Following an initial sketch, WIPs will be provided at significant stages of process. One revision may be requested within reason. Major revisions, and any further revisions will be charged at an additional hourly billing rate.